Dienstag, September 09, 2014

ALEXANDER WANG x H&M

I was never really excited about collaborations between designers and H&M. But this time I have to admit I do look forward to ALEXANDER WANG x H&M Capsule Collection :

As much as was reveald on instagram, the collection is very sport inspired and as usully  with a color range from black, grey and white . 

I've been a good girl lately and made it regulary threetimes a week to the gym. So I might reward myself with the ALEXANDER WANG boxing gloves and yoga mat. It's simply more fun at the gym with your own stylish equipment. 

Somehow i've got a feeling it won't be easy, the collection is probably sold out after seconds or the H&M website is shut down...

The Collection is annonced to be at the shops as well as online on 06. November 2014 
Maybe I'm lucky:-) and can manage it somehow to get my hands on the gloves and the yoga mat quickly enough.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...