Mittwoch, März 02, 2011

IN THE END IT'S JUST A SHIRT MR. GOD OF ROCK'N ROLL***



BAMBI via: COBRASNAKE



I always had an addiction for rockband shirts. 
One day in a bar in Munich, i was wearing a Ramones tee, when a guy came up to me and tried to start a discussion 
about how i could wear that shirt without knowing the name of their first album...BLAH BLAH 

I DON'T CARE -  I JUST WEAR IT BECAUSE I LIKE IT. 

Do i need to have a "tee-licence" that allows me to wear band shirts only if i know all albums by heart and have attended at least 3 concerts???

 I like the feeling of the fabric when it's old and thin and has little love holes in it. 
And of courses the prints and the style - a bit rock and roll without being dirty. 
IN the END it's just a SHIRT

4 Kommentare:

  1. Yaaaay..! So I'm not the only one that's experienced the band tee douche patrol..?! lol.
    Nothing beats a good band tee.
    I have to admit though.. The douche patrols words sunk in a little. I try to listen to at least a few songs, or even an album, just so I can give em some back! haha..

    Love these images. Especially the HAIR!

    x x x x Liv

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. J'ai Aimé! jolies photos...
    http://mllerega.wordpress.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hahaha, the tee douche patrol! I love the first photo
    Great blog ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I would love to hace a t-shirt like that! Rockbands t-shirt are so cool, I love them. Also I'm following you blog, It's so awesome :) xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...